Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming flick, Srimanthudu is in the last stage of its final schedule. As per the latest update, the shooting will be wrapped up by June 17th or 18th. The unit has been shooting in Hyderabad from the past few days and the post production works have been going on simultaneously.
In the meantime, fans and movie lovers are getting excited over this flick after watching the teaser which was released a few days ago. The makers are planning to unveil the audio by the end of this month.
Directed by Koratala Shiva, Shruthi Haasan is paired up with Mahesh Babu for the first time. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. This movie is likely to hit the screens on July 17th.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you