Even with some big releases like Babu Bangaram and Thikka making an entry this week, Allu Sirish’s new film Srirastu Subhamastu is going quite strong in its second week. The collections of this film in both the Telugu states have been pretty decent.
Directed by Parasuram, this film has Lavanya as the female lead. The emotional content of the film has struck well with the family audience who are thronging the theaters all over.
With also the long weekend on, the film is expected to collect a good share.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you