Even with some big releases like Babu Bangaram and Thikka making an entry this week, Allu Sirish’s new film Srirastu Subhamastu is going quite strong in its second week. The collections of this film in both the Telugu states have been pretty decent.
Directed by Parasuram, this film has Lavanya as the female lead. The emotional content of the film has struck well with the family audience who are thronging the theaters all over.
With also the long weekend on, the film is expected to collect a good share.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr