Even with some big releases like Babu Bangaram and Thikka making an entry this week, Allu Sirish’s new film Srirastu Subhamastu is going quite strong in its second week. The collections of this film in both the Telugu states have been pretty decent.
Directed by Parasuram, this film has Lavanya as the female lead. The emotional content of the film has struck well with the family audience who are thronging the theaters all over.
With also the long weekend on, the film is expected to collect a good share.
- TFI Treats Women With Respect : Nithya Menen
- Rarandoi’s three-day collections
- Mumbai being re-created for Rajini
- New surprise: DJ’s 2nd single to be out shortly
- Much awaited biopic goes on floors
Articles that might interest you