Even with some big releases like Babu Bangaram and Thikka making an entry this week, Allu Sirish’s new film Srirastu Subhamastu is going quite strong in its second week. The collections of this film in both the Telugu states have been pretty decent.
Directed by Parasuram, this film has Lavanya as the female lead. The emotional content of the film has struck well with the family audience who are thronging the theaters all over.
With also the long weekend on, the film is expected to collect a good share.
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
Articles that might interest you