Hero Ram Charan was the chief guest at the pre-release event of star writer V Vijayendra Prasad’s soon to be released film, Srivalli. Speaking at the event, Ram Charan was all praises for the senior writer who had given him a memorable blockbuster in the form of Magadheera.
Talking about Srivalli, Ram Charan said that the film’s concept is no less than some of Hollywood sci-fi thrillers. The Mega Powerstar further said that a Vijayendra Prasad film is no longer a Telugu film but a pan-Indian flick, thanks to the humongous success of Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Srivalli stars newcomers Rajath and Neha Hinge. The film has been produced by B.V.S.N.Rajukumar under Reshmas Arts banner. Srivalli is releasing on September 15.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you