Actress Tamannaah, who is basking in the success of her latest release Oopiri, currently has her hands full with a couple of projects each in Telugu and Tamil. Tamannaah is acting in an ambitious project titled Abhinethri.
According to the latest reports, Abhinethri is being made with a staggering budget of nearly 70 crores and it being shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously. Abhinethri also stars dancing sensation Prabhu Deva and Sonu Sood.
Popular Tamil director AL Vijay is directing this film and writer Kona Venkat is presenting it in Telugu.
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
- First look of AR Rahman’s directorial debut unveiled
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you