Kajal Aggarwal, in one actress who is still managing to stay in the lime light ispite of giving some of the biggest flops like Brahmotsavam and Sardaar recently. She is one of the most popular actress down south and still has a range of good film offers in hand.
One among them is the prestigious 150th film of Chiranjeevi. The star actress who shares a close association with the film’s producer Ram Charan, was recently approached for this project. You might be thinking that Kajal would have jumped with excitement and immediately accepted the offer.
But twist here is that Kajal, reports say, demanded a whopping 2.5 crores as remuneration for this film. Sources close to the makers say that Kajal’s shocking demand took them by surprise and the entire team in still contemplating whether Kajal should be in this project or not.
The shooting of Chiru’s 150th film is currently on in Hyderabad and both the heroine and villain are yet to be announced. When star heroines do not think twice to act in a project like this, wonder what made Kajal act so pricey.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu