Kajal Aggarwal, in one actress who is still managing to stay in the lime light ispite of giving some of the biggest flops like Brahmotsavam and Sardaar recently. She is one of the most popular actress down south and still has a range of good film offers in hand.
One among them is the prestigious 150th film of Chiranjeevi. The star actress who shares a close association with the film’s producer Ram Charan, was recently approached for this project. You might be thinking that Kajal would have jumped with excitement and immediately accepted the offer.
But twist here is that Kajal, reports say, demanded a whopping 2.5 crores as remuneration for this film. Sources close to the makers say that Kajal’s shocking demand took them by surprise and the entire team in still contemplating whether Kajal should be in this project or not.
The shooting of Chiru’s 150th film is currently on in Hyderabad and both the heroine and villain are yet to be announced. When star heroines do not think twice to act in a project like this, wonder what made Kajal act so pricey.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa