Evergreen actress, Trisha has never been that busy as she is now. She has at least half a dozen films in her hand and is busy wrapping them up one after the other. The latest news is that Trisha has left to the Europe for a much-needed break.
As Trisha wrapped up working on three projects such as Sathuranga Vettai 2, Garjanai & Mohini, she decided to take some time off and beat this hot summer and as a result left for a holiday with her mother.
Apart from these three films, Trisha also has some other interesting project which will go on the floors in the second half of 2017.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you