Star Tamil hero Suriya and Jyothika fell in love and got married in 2006. After a long sabbatical, Jyothika made her comeback to movies with 36 Vayadhinile in 2015. Jyothika has recently wrapped up dubbing for her forthcoming movie, Magalir Mattum, and has just signed yet another star hero Vijay’s 61st movie.
Now, Suriya has a wish. He wants to act with his wife Jyothika and hoped that he will get a chance to share screen space with Jo very soon. In fact, the star couple had planned to act with each other last year, but the project didn’t materialize somehow.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram