Taapsee Pannu, the Delhi beauty who has been away from the arc lights in Telugu for the last couple of years, is totally thrilled with the response she has been getting for her latest Tamil release ‘Kanchana 2’. The film has raked in record first week collections all over and looks unstoppable at the ticket windows.
Since yesterday, several reports are doing the rounds about Taapsee remaking ‘Kanchana 2’ in Bollywood. The reports further said that Taapsee will be joining hands with popular Hindi filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the remake. More details are awaited regarding the project.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej