This was confirmed by the director Srininvas himself during an interview a short while ago. Nani’s cameo comes at a crucial time in the film and this news has raised the expectations, even more, higher.
Slated for a release on the 9th of September, Jyo Acthutananda has Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina as the main leads.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR