Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram is currently working on action entertainers’ specialist Hari’s Saamy Square, a sequel to their 2003 blockbuster Saamy. Happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh is the female lead in this much-awaited sequel.
As per the latest buzz in the Tamil film trade circles, Saamy Square is being planned for a June 14 release, as a Ramzan festive treat. Shibu Thameens is producing the movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?