The ongoing battle between leading Tamil stars Vishal, Karthi and Sarath Kumar and Radha Ravi took an ugly turn last night. Soon after the Vishal, Karthi and Nasser-led Nadigar Sangam permanently expelled ex-Nadigar Sangam honchos Sarath Kumar and Radha Ravi after the General Body Meeting, Vishal’s car and office were attacked by unidentified men.
Video grabs of attackers damaging Vishal’s BMW and Chennai office have been going viral on social media and the police have registered cases and are investigating the matter. In the general body meeting, Vishal alleged that the senior actors resorted to corruption and non co-operation during their regime.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you