Tamil star Suriya’s latest film, Gang, released to decent reviews on January 12. After a shaky start, there has been a steady rise in the film’s box-office collections across the twin Telugu states thanks the largely positive word of mouth.
On the festive day of Sankranthi, In Krishna district, Gang collected a good Rs 9.06 lakhs and took its 4-day total to Rs 26.48 lakhs. Needless to say, Suriya’s aggressive promotions in several towns in Andhra Pradesh have boosted Gang’s collections across the two Telugu speaking states.
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut