Tamil star Suriya’s latest film, Gang, released to decent reviews on January 12. After a shaky start, there has been a steady rise in the film’s box-office collections across the twin Telugu states thanks the largely positive word of mouth.
On the festive day of Sankranthi, In Krishna district, Gang collected a good Rs 9.06 lakhs and took its 4-day total to Rs 26.48 lakhs. Needless to say, Suriya’s aggressive promotions in several towns in Andhra Pradesh have boosted Gang’s collections across the two Telugu speaking states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s second home production gets an interesting title
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow