Tamil star Suriya’s latest film, Gang, released to decent reviews on January 12. After a shaky start, there has been a steady rise in the film’s box-office collections across the twin Telugu states thanks the largely positive word of mouth.
On the festive day of Sankranthi, In Krishna district, Gang collected a good Rs 9.06 lakhs and took its 4-day total to Rs 26.48 lakhs. Needless to say, Suriya’s aggressive promotions in several towns in Andhra Pradesh have boosted Gang’s collections across the two Telugu speaking states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2
- Pooja Hegde spills the beans on Nani and her many other things
- This is how star director keeps himself busy during this lockdown