With less than two days to go for the grand release of Anushka’s Rudhramadevi, the buzz is getting stronger among the audience. The film is carrying a good report in trade circles.
The aggressive promotions and the superb visuals in the latest trailers have resulted in solid advance bookings for the film in the Telugu states. The latest update is that the tickets for the first three days in all the multiplexes and single screens are filling very quickly. Trade analysts predict that the first weekend collections will be very strong.
Directed by Gunasekhar, the film has Rana, Allu Arjun and few others in important roles. Guna Team Works banner has produced the film and music wizard Ilayaraja scored the tunes.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser