Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho, ended up as the highest grossing film in his career. The film has surpassed the coveted 50 crore worldwide share milestone and reached the $2 million mark in overseas. This staggering show by the Young Tiger has helped his next film, Janatha Garage, which has already closed its business for all areas even before it commenced its first schedule.
As per our close sources, the film has been sold for a whopping 65 crore, including the Andhra, Nizam, Ceded, Karnataka, Overseas, Rest of India and the Tamil dubbing rights. The makers are yet to ink the satellite rights deal, which is naturally expected to fetch a handsome price.
Samantha and Nitya Menen will be seen opposite NTR, apart from the legendary Malayali star Mohanlal. Yet another Malayali actor, Unni Mukundan, will be essaying a negative role in the film.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you