After his successful 2015 movie, Bhale Manchi Roju, Sudheer Babu has not had a Telugu release yet. The actor is currently busy shooting for a crazy multi-starrer titled Shamanthakamani. As per the latest update, Sudheer is in talks for a new project.
Sudheer’s next film will reportedly be directed by Trikoti, a former Assistant Director in Rajamouli’s team. Trikoti had earlier directed Naga Shaurya’s Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya.
Apparently, Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur, who is currently working in Manjula’s directorial debut movie, is in talks to play the female lead in Sudheer’s film. More details about the movie are awaited.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many