After his successful 2015 movie, Bhale Manchi Roju, Sudheer Babu has not had a Telugu release yet. The actor is currently busy shooting for a crazy multi-starrer titled Shamanthakamani. As per the latest update, Sudheer is in talks for a new project.
Sudheer’s next film will reportedly be directed by Trikoti, a former Assistant Director in Rajamouli’s team. Trikoti had earlier directed Naga Shaurya’s Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya.
Apparently, Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur, who is currently working in Manjula’s directorial debut movie, is in talks to play the female lead in Sudheer’s film. More details about the movie are awaited.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind