Young actor Sundeep Kishan is looking for stories from young and talented short filmmakers. The actor announced that the short filmmakers can mail him a one page synopsis, and if selected, the writers will be invited for a personal narration with Sundeep himself. The talented minds may even get an opportunity to direct Sundeep in their maiden feature film.
Incidentally, Merlapaka Gandhi, the director of Sundeep’s biggest hit ‘Venkatadri Express’, was also a short filmmaker before he graduated to big ticket films. Apart from Sundeep, several top league filmmakers like Puri Jagannadh and Vishnu Manchu have also realized the potential of short filmmakers and even announced contests to spot the right talent. Let us hope that the bright minds of the short film circuit will utilize this opportunity to grab a chance to direct their first feature film.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links