Sunil received his career best openings with his latest film Krishnashtami. Speaking at the success meet, the talented actor credited producer Dil Raju for the outcome of the film and said that it was Dil Raju’s daring decision to showcase him in a class role which has worked at the box office today.
Also adding further, Dil Raju revealed how Sunil had worked hard to get into the skin of his NRI character. Krishnashtami is doing fairly well in the B and C centers and is still going strong.
Directed by Vasu Varma, this film has Nikki Garlani and Dimple Chopade as the female leads.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you