Superstar Rajinikanth has commenced shooting for his upcoming film in PA Ranjith’s direction with a photoshoot this morning. The film’s unit, including the lead stars Rajinikanth and Radhika Apte, will be shooting for the first look poster today. The regular shooting will commence from 18th September and the first look stills will be out on the same day.
Titled Kabali, the film is loosely based on the story of a real life don in Mylapore in Chennai. Rajini will be essaying the role of an underworld don in the film, which also has stalwart actor Prakash Raj, JD Chakravarthy, Dhansikaa and others. A major portion of the film will be shot in Malaysia.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you