Released on this day in 1967, Superstar Krishna’s iconic yesteryear film and Tollywood’s first ever spy thriller, Gudachari 116, has completed its golden jubilee today. This film stands as a true testimony to Krishna’s penchant for introducing new genres to Tollywood in those days.
Gudachari 116 also stars the current Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu and yesteryear heroine J Jayalalithaa and legendary hero Sobhan Babu in pivotal roles. The film was directed by M Mallikharjuna Rao, while famous production houses Vauhini Studios and Prasad Studios produced it jointly.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you