Released on this day in 1967, Superstar Krishna’s iconic yesteryear film and Tollywood’s first ever spy thriller, Gudachari 116, has completed its golden jubilee today. This film stands as a true testimony to Krishna’s penchant for introducing new genres to Tollywood in those days.
Gudachari 116 also stars the current Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu and yesteryear heroine J Jayalalithaa and legendary hero Sobhan Babu in pivotal roles. The film was directed by M Mallikharjuna Rao, while famous production houses Vauhini Studios and Prasad Studios produced it jointly.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you