Released on this day in 1967, Superstar Krishna’s iconic yesteryear film and Tollywood’s first ever spy thriller, Gudachari 116, has completed its golden jubilee today. This film stands as a true testimony to Krishna’s penchant for introducing new genres to Tollywood in those days.
Gudachari 116 also stars the current Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu and yesteryear heroine J Jayalalithaa and legendary hero Sobhan Babu in pivotal roles. The film was directed by M Mallikharjuna Rao, while famous production houses Vauhini Studios and Prasad Studios produced it jointly.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked