The success of Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme has done a world of good to the young hero’s confidence and career. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 90 lakhs in the west godavari region.
The film which was made on a small budget is already into its profit zone and is especially pleasing the mass audience big time. Directed by Anil Ravipudi, this film had Raashi Khanna as the female lead.
The hilarious comedy and fun part has clicked well with the audience. Dil Raju produces this flick.
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
Articles that might interest you