Tamil superstar Suriya’s upcoming film, ‘Masss’, is fast finishing its post-production formalities and the film’s audio will be launched on 8th of May. As per the latest reports, the film’s Telugu version has been titled ‘Rakshasudu’. Apparently, the makers decided to opt for this title since there is already a Chiranjeevi’s film with the same title.
‘Rakshasudu’ will be releasing on 29th May and it will be a simultaneous release in Tamil and Telugu. Venkat Prabhu of Ajith’s ‘Gambler’ fame is the director of this film which is produced by KE Gnanavel Raja under his Studio Green banner.
Nayanthara and Pranitha have been paired up to romance Suriya and the film is touted to be an exciting thriller with some horror and comedy
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you