Akkineni Nagarjuna’s nephew Sushanth and upcoming heroine Shanvi are playing the lead roles in the movie ‘Adda’. The film is nearing completion. The movie unit started shooting in July and the talkie part is now complete. Only three songs remain to be shot. Sai Karthik is directing the film and the movie is being jointly produced by Naga Susheela and Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao
Anoop Rubens has composed the film’s music and the film’s audio launch will take place in February. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Tanikella Bharani, Raghu Babu, Nagineedu and Thagubothu Ramesh are playing key roles in this movie.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you