Akkineni Nagarjuna’s nephew Sushanth and upcoming heroine Shanvi are playing the lead roles in the movie ‘Adda’. The film is nearing completion. The movie unit started shooting in July and the talkie part is now complete. Only three songs remain to be shot. Sai Karthik is directing the film and the movie is being jointly produced by Naga Susheela and Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao
Anoop Rubens has composed the film’s music and the film’s audio launch will take place in February. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Tanikella Bharani, Raghu Babu, Nagineedu and Thagubothu Ramesh are playing key roles in this movie.
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
- DJ’s latest US collections
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
Articles that might interest you