Akkineni Nagarjuna’s nephew Sushanth and upcoming heroine Shanvi are playing the lead roles in the movie ‘Adda’. The film is nearing completion. The movie unit started shooting in July and the talkie part is now complete. Only three songs remain to be shot. Sai Karthik is directing the film and the movie is being jointly produced by Naga Susheela and Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao
Anoop Rubens has composed the film’s music and the film’s audio launch will take place in February. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Tanikella Bharani, Raghu Babu, Nagineedu and Thagubothu Ramesh are playing key roles in this movie.
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections