The flick is touted to be a thriller that will revolve around a social cause. It will be the Bollywood directorial debut of National Award winning Bengali filmmaker, Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury. The film will roll out from February and will be shot in just two months. “Tapsee gave her nod a month ago. She plays a young, independent girl who helps the protagonist,” says a source.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you