The flick is touted to be a thriller that will revolve around a social cause. It will be the Bollywood directorial debut of National Award winning Bengali filmmaker, Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury. The film will roll out from February and will be shot in just two months. “Tapsee gave her nod a month ago. She plays a young, independent girl who helps the protagonist,” says a source.
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
Articles that might interest you