Looks like the multifaceted actor Siddharth is on a mission. After his second home production, Jil Jung Juk, fared reasonably well recently, the actor has now gone ambitious and has lined up four films with strikingly different genres.
Siddharth, who is already shooting for his Malayalam debut film, Kammarasambhavam, will soon kick-start a Tamil comedy, interestingly titled Saithan Ka Bachha. Following this, Sid will team up with Bichagadu director Sasi for a multistarrer also featuring actor-composer GV Prakash.
Sid will later follow it up with with a trilingual project, which will be shot simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. The film will be launched on June 10th.
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
Articles that might interest you