The highly-anticipated film in the combination of Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu has been launched with a formal puja this morning. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie, which has Bharath Ane Nenu’s heroine Kiara Advani as the female lead.
As per the latest updates, popular Tamil hero Prashanth will be essaying a key role in Charan-Boyapati’s film. Prashanth is well-known to Telugu audience through movies like Donga Donga and Jeans etc.
This as-yet-untitled movie also stars Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi as the chief antagonist and former heroine Sneha in a crucial role. DSP is going to compose music for the movie.
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut