While the film is truly going global with international releases and participating in several film festivals worldwide, Team Baahubali is gearing up to sweat it out in a grueling schedule back in Hyderabad.
One of the film’s producers Shobu Yarlagadda revealed that the team is all set for an intense 10-week long schedule featuring multiple sets, hundreds of props and extensive VFX shots. The upcoming schedule will commence from June 13.
Team Baahubali carried out a meticulous pre-production, practice and rehearsal sessions for several months for the latest schedule, in which the film’s climax scenes featuring the entire lead cast will be canned.
The most complex & challenging schedule for climax of @BaahubaliMovie has been finally put in place! 10 weeks of madness starting June 13th!
— Shobu Yarlagadda (@Shobu_) 5 June 2016
- Breaking News : Sridevi passes away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer