Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Telangana state Minister of Cinematography, said that the state government will be recommending senior actress and filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala’s name for Padma Bhushan, the country’s third highest civilian honor.
Talasani felicitated Vijaya Nirmala and Superstar Krishna on the occasion of Vijaya Nirmala being conferred the Doctorate by the Royal Academy in Malaysia. The felicitation ceremony was organised by the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA).
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier