Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Telangana state Minister of Cinematography, said that the state government will be recommending senior actress and filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala’s name for Padma Bhushan, the country’s third highest civilian honor.
Talasani felicitated Vijaya Nirmala and Superstar Krishna on the occasion of Vijaya Nirmala being conferred the Doctorate by the Royal Academy in Malaysia. The felicitation ceremony was organised by the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA).
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars