Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Telangana state Minister of Cinematography, said that the state government will be recommending senior actress and filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala’s name for Padma Bhushan, the country’s third highest civilian honor.
Talasani felicitated Vijaya Nirmala and Superstar Krishna on the occasion of Vijaya Nirmala being conferred the Doctorate by the Royal Academy in Malaysia. The felicitation ceremony was organised by the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA).
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you