Harshvardhan Rane, the Rajahmundry boy who is popular for his films like Avunu, Anamika, Prema Ishq Kaadhal and Maaya etc, has reportedly bagged the Bollywood remake of Mani Ratnam’s 1988 hit film, Gharshana. Harshavardhan made his Bollywood debut with Sanam Teri Kasam, which released recently.
Gharshana’s Hindi remake will be directed by Mani Ratnam’s protege and popular Bollywood director Bejoy Nambiar. Bejoy has also reportedly roped in Raman Raghav star Vicky Kaushal to play Harshvardhan Rane’s brother in the film. Pre-production work is currently on and the film will take off soon.
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
Articles that might interest you