Harshvardhan Rane, the Rajahmundry boy who is popular for his films like Avunu, Anamika, Prema Ishq Kaadhal and Maaya etc, has reportedly bagged the Bollywood remake of Mani Ratnam’s 1988 hit film, Gharshana. Harshavardhan made his Bollywood debut with Sanam Teri Kasam, which released recently.
Gharshana’s Hindi remake will be directed by Mani Ratnam’s protege and popular Bollywood director Bejoy Nambiar. Bejoy has also reportedly roped in Raman Raghav star Vicky Kaushal to play Harshvardhan Rane’s brother in the film. Pre-production work is currently on and the film will take off soon.
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you