Ram Charan’s upcoming film Dhruva is doing excellent pre-business in all areas. Ever since it started, the film has been making a decent buzz all over. Now, the distribution rights of this film are being sold for record prices.
According to the reports, Vizag rights of Dhruva are sold for Rs. 5.40 crores and Ceded rights were sold for Rs. 9 crores. All the other area distributors are also ready to shell out huge money on this film. As its original Thani Oruvan was a blockbuster in Tamil, distributors are expecting Dhruva to be a solid hit. Even the overseas rights have been getting heavy prices.
The film is being shot at a brisk pace. Director Surender Reddy is helming the project and Rakul Preet Singh is the heroine in the film.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you