While superstar Kamal Haasan is busy giving finishing touches to his Vishwaroopam 2, massive preparations are going on for his next. According to the latest grapevine, three major leading ladies will be cast opposite Kamal Haasan in this entertainer.
As the story required three heroines, director Ramesh Aravind has planned to rope in major south stars for these roles. Reports suggest that he has already been in talks with Trisha, Kajal Agarwal and Tamanna. Whether these ladies have okayed these offers, or will there be some new additions for the roles, only time will tell.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you