Young hero Harshavardhan Rane, popular for his movies such as Avunu, Prema Ishq Kaadhal and the recently released Fidaa, has signed a big project in Bollywood. Harsha has been roped in to play the lead role in veteran Bollywood filmmaker JP Dutta’s war drama, Paltan.
Incidentally, Harshavardhan Rane has replaced Abhishek Bachchan in this movie. The movie’s unit has already begun shooting in Ladakh. Paltan will release in summer, 2018. Harsha made his Bollywood debut with Sanam Teri Kasam in 2016.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible