Tollywood is currently in a tough battle against piracy. It has become a big problem for filmmakers and crores of rupees are lost due to piracy every year. According to a leading newspaper, a meeting has been held on October 28th to fight this problem and special pre-cautions are to be taken by the industry. They are going to initiate efforts to tackle piracy.
Speaking on the problem, Suresh Babu said “We had a meeting with Telangana IT Minister K.T. Rama Rao. The members compromised of cyber crime unit, various ISP’s and members representing the film industry. Tollywood looses around 350 crores per year due to piracy and a meetings will be held post Diwali to fight it.”
We hope this initiative truly reduces piracy in our industry.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you