Tollywood is currently in a tough battle against piracy. It has become a big problem for filmmakers and crores of rupees are lost due to piracy every year. According to a leading newspaper, a meeting has been held on October 28th to fight this problem and special pre-cautions are to be taken by the industry. They are going to initiate efforts to tackle piracy.
Speaking on the problem, Suresh Babu said “We had a meeting with Telangana IT Minister K.T. Rama Rao. The members compromised of cyber crime unit, various ISP’s and members representing the film industry. Tollywood looses around 350 crores per year due to piracy and a meetings will be held post Diwali to fight it.”
We hope this initiative truly reduces piracy in our industry.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-04-2018
- Young hero requests critics to not rate his film
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office