Some time back, we had revealed that Tamil star Vikram will start working on the sequel of his yesteryear mass action entertainer, Saamy. The latest news reveals that Trisha has been brought on board now.
Though the news reports came in that a star heroine will be roped in for the film, Trisha’s inclusion clearly reveals that the story would surely continue from where it left off.
Off late, Trisha has been signing some top movies in Tamil and is giving some top notch performances to stay in the game. Saamy 2 will be directed by Hari.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars