Trisha, one of the popular actresses down south, is currently awaiting the release of her Telugu-Tamil bilingual horror drama, Nayaki. Recently, the film was given an A certificate by the censor board due to the terrifying horror elements.
Even though Nayaki was supposed to hit the screens in June, the release has been delayed due to reasons unknown. According to the latest updates, the makers are planning to release the film on July 8 on the occasion of the holy Eid. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Nayaki is directed by Govi and produced by Giridhar Mamidipally.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan