Tomorrow being a Friday, two straight Telugu films are set to battle at the box office. The first film is Kalyan Ram’s Sher. Kalyan Ram is currently on a high after his last film Patas turned out to be a huge hit getting good feedback and doing positively well at the box office. Kalyan Ram is very confident about this high voltage action entertainer which also has Sonal Chahun as the other lead. The movie has been directed by MalliKarjun who earlier directed Kathi with Kalyan Ram. SS Thaman provided the score while the producer is Komara Venkatesh.
The other movie that is going to fight with Sher is the hard-hitting realistic movie Keechaka. This movie has very low buzz but was in the news recently for its story and controversial trailer. It stars Jwala Koti and Yamini Bhasker.
They will be sharing the screens with Bruce Lee and Kanche who are still running decently well. We wish both movies all the best.
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- Queen’s Telugu Remake To Be Launched Soon
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
Articles that might interest you