Balakrishna, Manchu Manoj, Deeksha Seth starrer Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is almost in the last stages of filming. So far, 80% of the film has been shot and the climax will be shot soon in Hyderabad. Sekhar Raja is directing the film and Lakshmi Manchu is producing it. We hear that Sekhar Raja and Lakshmi Manchu have planned a stunning climax for the film. Recently, Manoj, Lakshmi and Sekhar had gone to Bangkok for some stunt work and all of them returned to Hyderabad earlier today. “UKUP climax will be a royal exciting feast:-),” Manoj posted on Twitter. Bobo Shashi is composing the music and the film boasts of extravagant sets. Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara is expected to release in Summer this year.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
Articles that might interest you