Ram Charan and his entrepreneur wife Upasana are one of the most loved celeb couples in Tollywood. Fans cherish all the photographs and videos Upasana occasionally shares on her Twitter, which showcase their deep bond. In her latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Upasana spoke about several facets of her personal and professional lives.
Describing Ram Charan as a sweetheart, Upasana said Charan’s small and special gestures often make people around him happy. Upasana further said Charan’s hardworking nature is her inspiration in losing oodles of weight in his recent fitness regimen.
Finally, Upasana, who always addresses Charan as Mr.C on social media, said that the reason behind her calling her husband Mr.C is quite personal and that she will always keep it a secret.
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening