The shooting of Kamal Hassan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ is almost complete, and only some minor portions are left to be shot. Meanwhile, according to the latest updates, the makers have decided to release the film on 2nd of October.
Though an official announcement is yet to be made, the production house has almost confirmed the date. Kamal plays a double role in the film, where he will be seen as a star in the 21st century, and in another as a folk artist from the eighth century.
Gauthami is the costume designer for this movie, while Gibran has scored the music. Kamal himself has penned down the script for this film and his various get ups and performance will be the highlights of this film.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you