Rana Daggubati is making giant strides in Bollywood. After being signed as the new brand ambassador for Royal Stag and Earth Hour, Rana has been signed up by UTV to judge a reality show named ‘The Chosen One’. Rana and Neha Dhupia are going to judge this reality show and the winner will become the official face of UTV. At a recent press conference held in Mumbai, Rana and Neha Dhupia spoke to the media and expressed their gratitude for being part of this reality show. Rana will soon be seen in RGV’s Department in which he’s playing a cop. Apart from this film, he’s also acting in Krish’ s Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum and there’s another Tamil film on the cards in Selvaraghavan’s direction. Great going Rana.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise