Director Vamshi Paidipally is going to take a quick break before tackling the subject for his next film. He recently scored a big blockbuster with ‘Oopiri’ and its Tamil version, ‘Thozha’. He is now expected to work with Akhil Akkineni for his next project.
Vamshi is known to spend a lot of time on pre-production before getting into a project and that is one of the reasons behind his high success rate. Vamshi will be going on a holiday for a month with his family and after he gets back, he will complete the final version of the script.
His is now being sought after by the big heroes in Tollywood, though Vamshi has not formally taken a call on anything yet.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you