Director Vamshi Paidipally is going to take a quick break before tackling the subject for his next film. He recently scored a big blockbuster with ‘Oopiri’ and its Tamil version, ‘Thozha’. He is now expected to work with Akhil Akkineni for his next project.
Vamshi is known to spend a lot of time on pre-production before getting into a project and that is one of the reasons behind his high success rate. Vamshi will be going on a holiday for a month with his family and after he gets back, he will complete the final version of the script.
His is now being sought after by the big heroes in Tollywood, though Vamshi has not formally taken a call on anything yet.
- Nakshatram censored, to release in August
- Tarun’s turn to get grilled today
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
Articles that might interest you