It’s well-known that young Mega hero Varun Tej’s next film will be with Sankalp Reddy, who made a path-breaking debut with India’s first war-at-sea film Ghazi. The Varun-Sankalp movie will be a space thriller and it will be made with a whopping 25 crore budget. The film will be launched in April.
As per the latest updates, Varun Tej will be heading to either Bangkok or USA to undergo special training for the movie. The film will feature top class visual effects. One of Ghazi’s producers Niranjan Reddy and Rajiv Reddy will jointly bankroll the movie. More details will be out soon.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans