Victory Venkatesh is a man of few words. What ever he speaks makes sense, and he often retorts himself to a few lines. But during a special interview given to a TV channel, Venkatesh cleared all rumors regarding his exit from Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele.
Earlier last month, there were huge rumors that Venkatesh backed out of the project because he did not like his role in the film. Clearing the air, Venkatesh said ” I was supposed to do Charans uncle’s role, but as the entire unit, and the director later felt the role might not suit my image, I decided to back out. GAV has a superb story line, and will surely be a huge hit”.
Yet another family hero, Srikanth will reprise the role in this film which is directed by Krishna Vamsi. Venkatesh is on a high as his latest film, Drushyam has hit the bulls eye. His next project is Gopala Gopala, which is the remake of the super hit Hindi film Oh My God and also stars Pawan Kalyan.
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
Articles that might interest you