Victory Venkatesh visited the sets of ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ yesterday (26th Feb). The actor dropped in without any advance notice and took everyone by surprise. Rana Daggubati is playing a crucial role in the movie and Venkatesh wanted to see his nephew in action.
The movie is being made on a grand scale by Arka Media and Young Rebel Star Prabhas will be seen in the title role. Anushka is the heroine in the film and Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Venkatesh was reportedly quite impressed with the war sequence and the set work.
Keeravani is composing the music and Senthil is handling the camera work for this movie. ‘Baahubali’ will release in two parts in 2015.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars