Now that the release date of Agnyatavasi is nearing soon, the promotions of the film are on in full swing. With each passing day, many interesting aspects of the film are coming out one after the other.
We all know that star hero Venkatesh is doing a cameo in the film but the latest news is that Venkatesh’s role is not just a blink and miss role but will be quite key to the film.
Venky has shot for nearly ten days and will be seen in very crucial scenes of the film. Trivikram has designed his role in such a way that it will only add depth to the film.
Agnyatavasi has Anu Emanuel and Keerthy Suresh in lead roles.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani