Victory Venkatesh and energetic hero Ram’s ‘Masala’ is going to hit the screens on November 14th. The news was confirmed by Producer Sravanthi Ravikishore, when we contacted him. The film is currently in the final stages of post-production.
‘Masala’ is the official remake of the Bollywood blockbuster, ‘Bol Bachchan’. Some changes have been made for the Telugu version, to adapt it for the tastes of local viewers. As per production sources, Venkatesh’s powerful characterisation and Ram’s humorous performance will be a big attraction for the movie.
Sravanthi Ravi Kishore and Suresh Babu have jointly produced this movie. Vijay Bhaskar is the director and Thaman is the music director of the film. Anjali and Shazahn Padamsee will be seen as the heroines in this movie.
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
Articles that might interest you