Now, a latest report published by a leading English news daily reveals that Venky is currently in talks with Jeethu Joseph, the Malayali director who helmed the path-breaking family thriller, Drishyam, which was remade in Telugu featuring Venky.
Apparently, Jeethu narrated a storyline to Venky recently and the actor, who was impressed with Jeethu’s story, asked him to prepare the full script. More details about this project will be revealed in the coming days.
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow