Now, a latest report published by a leading English news daily reveals that Venky is currently in talks with Jeethu Joseph, the Malayali director who helmed the path-breaking family thriller, Drishyam, which was remade in Telugu featuring Venky.
Apparently, Jeethu narrated a storyline to Venky recently and the actor, who was impressed with Jeethu’s story, asked him to prepare the full script. More details about this project will be revealed in the coming days.
- Chiyaan Vikram’s promise to rising comedian wins hearts
- Photos : Adorable Shriya Saran
- New Still : Bhaagamathie (Anushka Shetty)
- Stylish Photoshoot : Aditi Rao Hydari
- Ilayaraja croons a song for son Yuvan