Now, a latest report published by a leading English news daily reveals that Venky is currently in talks with Jeethu Joseph, the Malayali director who helmed the path-breaking family thriller, Drishyam, which was remade in Telugu featuring Venky.
Apparently, Jeethu narrated a storyline to Venky recently and the actor, who was impressed with Jeethu’s story, asked him to prepare the full script. More details about this project will be revealed in the coming days.
- Baahubali 2 opens to thumping response
- Tollywood celebs in awe of Baahubali
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
Articles that might interest you