Now, a latest report published by a leading English news daily reveals that Venky is currently in talks with Jeethu Joseph, the Malayali director who helmed the path-breaking family thriller, Drishyam, which was remade in Telugu featuring Venky.
Apparently, Jeethu narrated a storyline to Venky recently and the actor, who was impressed with Jeethu’s story, asked him to prepare the full script. More details about this project will be revealed in the coming days.
- Nakshatram censored, to release in August
- Tarun’s turn to get grilled today
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
Articles that might interest you