Comedy hero Venu Thottempudi’s ‘Ramachari’ is all set for its theatrical release on May 17th. Venu will be seen as a secret agent in this comedy entertainer. Eeswar Reddy is the director of this film and Kamalini Mukherjee is the heroine.
The movie is based on the Malayalam super hit ‘CID’. Brahmanandam, Ali, L.B.Sri Ram, Raghubabu and Giribabu are playing important roles. Manisarma has composed the music.
The film has been in the cans for quite some time and it is finally seeing the light of day. Venu is quite confident about the film and he is hoping to kickstart his film career once again with this project.
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you