Comedy hero Venu Thottempudi’s ‘Ramachari’ is all set for its theatrical release on May 17th. Venu will be seen as a secret agent in this comedy entertainer. Eeswar Reddy is the director of this film and Kamalini Mukherjee is the heroine.
The movie is based on the Malayalam super hit ‘CID’. Brahmanandam, Ali, L.B.Sri Ram, Raghubabu and Giribabu are playing important roles. Manisarma has composed the music.
The film has been in the cans for quite some time and it is finally seeing the light of day. Venu is quite confident about the film and he is hoping to kickstart his film career once again with this project.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you